This is the shocking stats from U.S. Census Bureau 2021. This is to show how we can fight homelessness and crimes. This is NOT to blame single mothers! This is ONLY statistics! And it is OUR job to do something about it!
- The US has the highest rate of children living in single-parent households of any nation in the world.
- 80% of single-parent homes are led by single mothers.
- At a rate of 23% of children living with one parent and no other adults, the United States stands over three times the world average of 7% of children raised by one parent. For reference, the number stands at 3% for China and 4% for India.
- Even for children with a father present in the home, the average school-age boy only spends about 30 minutes per week in one-on-one conversations with his father. For comparison, the same boy, on average will spend 44 hours per week watching television, playing video games, and surfing the Internet.
- 90% of all homeless and runaway children, 63% of teen suicides, and 85% of children and teens with behavioural disorders come from fatherless homes.
- Fatherlessness likewise has a direct link to teen pregnancy and sexual activity. Roughly 70% of teenage pregnancies come from women raised in fatherless homes, and these same women have significantly higher abortion rates than women raised by both a father and a mother.
- On the whole, fatherless kids are 20 times more likely to be incarcerated an 11 times more likely to exhibit violent behaviour than children from two-parent households.
- If a man and a woman raise a child the child is less likely to end up in jail, BUT they have the same chance as children raised by just their fathers.
- Girls with no fathers have lower self esteem.
- 4 out of about 11 million single parent families with children under the age of 18, nearly 80 percent were headed by single mothers.
Here is a video narrated by Patrick Bet-David where he walks through the horrifying numbers:
These numbers and stats are from 2021 – U.S. Census Bureau!
This is NOT looking down on women! Men AND women contributes differently to the upbringing of children. And the presence of BOTH parents suggests more balance and awareness for children.
They can grow up more freely and make their own choices based on the balance between their inner feminine and masculine values.
We can lower crime, lower mental issues, help the economy, lower suicide rates & decrease homelessness by bringing back the family nucleus.
The US is repeating what we know from Russia which lost 8.600.000 soldiers in WW2 (and 20 million civilians) and left families in ruins for generations.
History repeats itself. Until we learn!